Monday, December 26, 2011

Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle Competion

Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle Competion - Quokka Quilts

Today I have found this challenge an I think is fantastic ... check out in the blog of Quokka Quilts for details ....

This is my 15 bundles list


1.RetroBasics 2.TeaCakes 3.SweetShoppe 4.SweetShoppe
5.SweetShoppe 6. SweetShoppe 7.SugarHill 8.AnniesFarmStand
9.SugarHill 10.FlowerSugarFall2011 11.TeaCakes 12.PamKittyMorning
13. BellaSolids 14.BellaSolids 15.BellaSolids


Have a great week

7 comments:

  1. I saw this on Quokka Quilts blog, I love these! I would pick this bundle for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Reminds me of afternoon picnics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination you chose. This bundle would surely make for a very cheerful quilt! You can find mine over here if you'd like to check it out: http://littlepeanutshop.blogspot.com/2011/12/quokka-quilts-bloggers-choice-fq-bundle.html. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabrics and colours. Thanks for commenting on my blog birthday post ... very kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally choose your bundle for a summery quilt! (But when I saw that you liked the Tilda books, too I knew we had a similar taste)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! Greetings from Austria! :-)

    ReplyDelete